April 16, 2009

Home of the Fjords

Voss, Raundalen (Picture from Visit Voss)


I am going to Voss for the weekend, to meet a friend and to throw some lessons.
Voss is on the west coast of Norway, home of the Fjord horses and with a breathtaking scenery.
I am looking forward to it; I have never been there before.
It is a 6 hrs train ride, single way, over the mountains that separates the west and the east side of Norway.
It will be a couple of hours with daylight and much to look at.
I've loaded my mp3-player and also brought a book.
Will write more when I come home!
Have a nice weekend, everybody!

3 comments:

OnceUponAnEquine said...

Have a nice trip. Can't wait to hear about it when you return.

Irene said...

Så otroligt vackert!!

RuckusButt said...

It looks beautiful! I remember the first time I saw fjords (the geological feature, not the breed!) I was really excited about it, I looked at my husband and simply said, "Fjords!!!" This was on the coast of Newfoundland, Canada (near Springdale).

Looking forward to hearing about your trip.