March 17, 2009

And finally - SPRINGTIME


According to the meteorologists, today the 17th of March is the official first day of spring in Southeast Norway.
The average temperature is above 0 centigrades.
But I believe we have to wait for a while before we get rid of the snow....May, perhaps?


But it was nice weather today.
Blowing a bit though.
Elin came with me to take some pictures of Fame and me.


Hi Mum, where have you been? Going in now?



No, you have to wait two minutes before eating, and show yourself from your best side...

Happy springtime everyone!

OK, Elin, I'll throw in a picture of Charlie too:


Charlie also says Happy springtime everybody! Give your horse a carrot today!

4 comments:

Irene said...

JÄTTEFINA BILDER!!

HorseOfCourse said...

Thanks Irene! I was lucky to get the photographer with me today...

Once Upon an Equine said...

Welcome to Spring! Yes, looks like you'll have snow for awhile, but it looks beautiful there. Spring arrives here on Friday, but the horses haven't started shedding yet.

HorseOfCourse said...

Thanks OnceUpon!
I rode my horse bareback yesterday, and you could tell by the look of my breeches that the shedding season had started. I had a horse left on them when I was finished, lol!